CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT …
Previous to the advent of machine learning, such a system would have been utterly impossible. The AI STEM Drive is a multi-tier & multi-stream distributed network of artificial learning agents designed to replace the economy [as we currently understand the concept] with a smart-world network.
Through a careful analysis of psychology, sociology, physics, and economics; the AI STEM Drive could hypothetically:
- Kickstart “post-scarcity”
- Exponentially accelerate scientific research and discovery
- Obliterate corporate and political corruption
- Maximize privacy, health, and mental well-being
- Minimize waste (material and energetic)
- Maximize happiness and productivity
- Eradicate world hunger
Not quite sure what to make of this? Don’t worry, you’re in good company. Listen to The STEMPrime Researchcast and decide for yourself.